Hello to everyone. February almost gone already. We have had plenty of rain to fill a few dykes?
But signs of Spring are appearing with all the bulbs and blossoms peeping through. There are lots of things to do with the Blewbury WI during March and we would welcome any new Members to come and join us at the following events.
- Friday, 1st Craft evening at Liz’s. 7pm. Please ring beforehand.
- Wednesday, 6th Lyn’s Walk. Meet at the Village Hall 9am. Destination unsure at the moment, but have coffee pennies anyway.
- Wednesday, 13th WI Spring Lunch with Flavia.
- Wednesday, 13th Scrabble at Bernardine’s. 7.30pm. Please ring beforehand.
- Thursday, 14th Coffee at Style Acre. 10.30am.
- Friday, 22nd Talking Science lecture at RAL Harwell. “Kingdom of the cumulus clouds.” Dr. David Hooper. 1.30pm.
- 27th March. WI Main Meeting in the Vale Room 7.30pm. AGM and Social Evening.
Mah Jong every Monday afternoon at 2.30pm. Ring Judy for details.
For more details of any of our events, or if you wish to join us, please ring Karen on 850219 or visit our web page, http://blewburywi.wordpress.com where you will find more information. Love from Cilla.