Hello everyone. Summer is here at last! Long hot sunny days and warm balmy evenings. More ways to relax — join us at the following events taking place in July and August. All new members would be made very welcome.
- Monday, 3rd July Coffee at Style Acre. 30 am.
- Tuesday, 4th July Lyn’s Walk. Meet at the Village Hall for 10am start.
- Friday, 7th July Craft Evening at Liz’s. Ring first.
- Monday, 10th July Boat trip at Henley. Date & time to be confirmed.
- Monday, 10th July Scrabble at Graeme’s. 30pm. Ring first.
- Wednesday, 26th July WI Monthly Meeting. Vale Room 7.30pm. Speaker, Barbara Hudson. Retirement & Beyond, Internet Dating & The Novel.
- Friday, 28th July Talking Science Lecture RAL Harwell 30pm. Black Holes – Science, Fact, Fiction or Fantasy. Prof. Chris Done. (Postponed from June)
- Monday, 7th August Coffee at Style Acre. 30am.
- Monday, 7th August Scrabble at Susan’s 30pm.
- Monday, 21st August Tour of BMW Mini Car Plant at Cowley. Date to be confirmed
- Wednesday, 23rd August WI Summer Social in the Melland Room. 3pm – 7.30pm. Bring & Share.
- There is no “Lyn’s Walk” in August.
- No Craft Evening at Liz’s in August.
For more details of any of our events, or if you wish to join us, please ring Karen on 850219 or visit our web page, http://blewburywi.wordpress.com where you will find more information. Love from Cilla.