Hi All, March is almost here. With all the Spring bulbs shooting through and primroses and snowdrops in full flower, and the days gradually getting longer, we will soon be out in the garden looking forward to Spring. The Wi events for March are listed below and any new members would be very welcome to join us.
- Tuesday, 7th Lyn’s Walk. An urban walk to the North of Didcot starting at Didcot Parkway at 10.30 am. Catch the 10.14 bus from The Blueberry (10.08 from Upton). Don’t forget your bus passes and pennies for coffee, hopefully.
- Wednesday, 8th Coffee at Style Acre. 10.30 am.
- Wednesday, 8th Scrabble at Bernardine’s. 7.30 pm.
- Wednesday, 22nd Monthly meeting, AGM, and Social Evening at the Manor Barn, 7.30 pm.
- Friday, 24th RAL Harwell Lecture, 1.30 pm. Discovering the Universe from beneath the surface — Emma Meehan.
- Mah Jong sessions are held every Monday afternoon at 2.30 pm.
For more details of any of our events, or if you wish to join us, please ring Karen on 850219 or visit our web page, htpp://blewburywi.wordpress.com where you will find more information. Love from Cilla.