I love May, one of my favourite months, the warmer weather, the return of the house martins, the lilac is out, and the grass needs cutting!
All that, and two long bank holidays to enjoy without elaborate cooking or shopping to do! Simply marvellous!
- Wednesday 4th May, Lyn’s walk, meet at Blewbury Village Hall, 9.15 am, (everyone welcome) for a walk around Highmoor Cross near Greys Court, & lunch at Rising Sun pub, some cars needed!
- Tuesday 17th, trip to Braemore House
- Wednesday 18th; trip to London to see “Wicked”
- Monday 23rd; Oxfordshire WI Quiz night
- Wednesday 25th, cookery demo at Denman
- Wednesday 25th Main meeting, Vale Room, 7.30pm, Talk on the “Rather Odd Men Who Have, Over The Years, Become Prime Minister” (visitors welcome)
For more details of any of our events, the date of the next Coffee morning, Scrabble or Mah Jong session, or if you wish to join us, please ring Karen on 850219 or visit our webpage, http://blewburywi.wordpress.com where you will find more information. Love from Karen