May is almost here, with all the beautiful trees in blossom and colourful spring flowers blooming. We can look forward to warm , sunny days and sitting in the garden. We would love to welcome any new Members to join us at the following May events.
- Tuesday 2nd May 2017 Lyn’s Walk. A local walk, mostly on paths. We will leave the Village Hall at 10.00am.
- Tuesday 9th May 2017 Coffee at Style Acre with Cilla. 10.30am.
- Wednesday 10th May 2017 Visit to Chalgrove Manor.
- Friday 12th May 2017 Craft Evening at Liz’s.
- Tuesday 16th May 2017 Scrabble at Susan’s 30pm.
- Friday 19th May 2017 Talking Science Lecture at RAL Harwell: To Catch a Monopole. Dr Tom Whyntie. 1.30pm.
- Wednesday 24th May 2017 Monthly WI Meeting at the Vale Room 00pm. Speaker Bruce Duncan. The Loan Soldier.
For more details of any of our events, or if you wish to join us, please ring Karen on 850219 or visit our web page, http://blewburywi.wordpress.com where you will find more information. Love from Cilla.