Hello again to everyone. I am back from an absolutely wonderful month in Australia, with my daughter, visiting family and friends. A vote of thanks to Karen for standing in for the April Bulletin News. The weather here is not very Springlike, is it? Hopefully the month of May will bring us some nice warm, sunny days to get our gardens into shape? The Blewbury WI is holding the following events during May and any new Members will be made most welcome to join us.
- Wednesday, May 2nd Lyn’s Walk. Meet at the Village Hall at 9.30am for a local walk with coffee afterwards – probably.
- Friday, May 4th Craft evening at Liz’s. Please ring beforehand.
- Tuesday, May 8th Coffee at Style Acre. 10.30am.
- Thursday, May 10th Scrabble at Rosemary’s. 7.30pm. Please ring beforehand
- Friday, May 11th Talking Science Lecture at RAL Harwell. 1.30pm. “How to build a star – nuclear fusion on Earth “ Sarah Fell.
- Wednesday, May 23rd WI monthly meeting in the Vale Room 7.30pm. “The Wonders of Aromatherapy” Speaker, Janice Nicholls.
Mah Jong sessions are on hold during the Croquet Season.
For more details of any of our events, or if you wish to join us, please ring Karen on 850219 or visit our web page, http://blewburywi.wordpress.com where you will find more information. Love from Cilla.