Hello to everyone. Spring can’t make its mind up? But everything is looking very green and the birds are very busy, so there are promises for the near future. Why not join us at the events listed below? All new Members will be made most welcome.
- Wednesday, 1st Lyn’s Walk. Meet at the Village Hall at 9am. We drive to Upton and then walk from there to Wyevale for coffee. Return to Upton by a slightly different route.
- Friday, 3rd Craft Evening at Liz’s. 7pm. Please ring beforehand.
- Wednesday, 8th Scrabble at Judy’s. 7.30pm. Please ring beforehand.
- Monday, 13th Coffee at Style Acre. 10.30am.
- Friday, 17th Talking Science lecture at RAL Harwell. 1.30pm. “Lights, crystals, action!” Dr Claire Murray.
- Wednesday, 22nd Blewbury WI Main Meeting. 7.30pm. Vale Room. Speaker, Ian Scott Hunter. “Memoirs of a Royal Footman”
For more details of any of our events, or if you wish to join us, please ring Joan on 851914 or visit our web page, http://blewburywi.wordpress.com where you will find more information. Love from Cilla