Here we are again, back to routine.
I hope everyone has enjoyed the lovely Summer weather and had super holidays. Autumn is just around the corner, but hopefully there will be some sunny days for us to enjoy the outdoors. We have our usual events in September, listed below, and we would love to welcome new members to join us.
- Tuesday, 4th Lyn’s Walk. We will do the walk that was postponed in July because of the heat! Meet at the Village Hall at 9am. The walk will actually start from the Rec. in Aston. No coffee on the way, I fear.
- Friday, 7th Craft evening at Liz’s. 7pm. Please ring beforehand.
- Monday, 10th Scrabble at Bernardine’s. 7.30pm. Please ring beforehand.
- Tuesday, 11th Coffee at Style Acre. 10.30am.
- Wednesday, 26th WI Monthly Meeting in the Vale Room. 7.30pm. Speaker, Linda Benton. “Harvest into Autumn. Harvest-themed musical evening.”
For more details of any of our events, or if you wish to join us, please ring Karen on 850219 or visit our web page, http://blewburywi.wordpress.com where you will find more information. Love from Cilla.