Hello to everyone. Autumn has gone, Winter is here. Short days, long, cold nights. But at Blewbury WI we have lots of events during December, and we would love some new Members to join us. All would be made welcome at the following events.
- Monday, 3rd Mah Jong at Graeme’s. 2.30pm. Please ring beforehand.
- Wednesday, 5th Lyn’s Walk. Meet at Village Hall 9am. For a different walk to Didcot. Bring pennies for coffee and your bus pass if you have one. The walk will be possible even if it has rained in the days before.
- Wednesday, 5th Scrabble at Rosemary’s. 7.30pm. Please ring beforehand.
- Friday, 7th Craft Evening at Liz’s. 7pm. Please ring beforehand.
- Wednesday, 12th Blewbury WI Christmas Lunch at The Blueberry.
- Friday, 14th Talking Science lecture at RAL Harwell. “The star of Bethlehem – an astronomer’s view.” Dr. Barry Kellett. 1.30pm.
- Monday, 17th Mince pies and coffee at Maggie’s. 10.30am. Raffle.
- Mah Jong is held every Monday at 2.30pm.
For more details of any of our events, or if you wish to join us, please ring Karen on 850219 or visit our web page, http://blewburywi.wordpress.com where you will find more information. Love from Cilla.