Hello to everyone. The time of the year already, when the leaves are falling, the days are shortening and the nights are getting colder. But Blewbury WI have some good events and outings in October and if anyone out there is thinking of joining us as new Members, you will be made most welcome.
- Tuesday, 2nd Lyn’s Walk. Meet at the Village Hall at 9am. Destination undecided but we will be walking from Blewbury. Bring bus passes and pennies for coffee. (Note change of day and date.)
- Friday, 5th Craft evening at Liz’s 7pm. Please ring beforehand.
- Monday, 8th Scrabble at Judy’s 7.30pm. Please ring beforehand.
- Wednesday 10th Coffee at Style Acre. 10.30am.
- Thursday, 11th Lunch at Kingswell. 12.30pm. Car rota being arranged.
- Friday, 19th Talking Science Lecture at RAL Harwell. “How the Universe will end.” Professor Brad Gibson. 1.30pm.
- Wednesday, 24th October. WI monthly meeting. Vale Room. 7.30pm. Speaker, Cyril Mannion. “From Routine to Abnormal in the blink of an eye.”
For more details of any of our events, or if you wish to join us, please ring Karen on 850219 or visit our web page, http://blewburywi.wordpress.com where you will find more information. Love from Cilla.