Hello again. September is upon us. The end of Summer and the beginning of Autumn with the nights drawing in. Perhaps we will get an Indian summer to make up for all the recent rain? All our WI events for September are listed below and we would be pleased to welcome any new Members.
- Friday, 1st Craft evening at Liz’s 7pm. Please phone first.
- Monday, 4th WI lunch at The Waterfront Café, Benson. 12 midday.
- Tuesday, 5th Scrabble at Judy’s 7.30pm. Please phone first.
- Wednesday, 6th Lyn’s Walk. Meet at Blewbury Village Hall 9.30am. A circular walk ( some have done it before) from East Ilsley – a little longer than usual – 5 miles. We will have a good lunch at The Swan, East Ilsley at the end. PAULA & JAN –if you are both coming we’ll meet you at The Swan at 10am.
- Wednesday, 6th Coffee at Style Acre 10.30am. With Cilla.
- Friday, 8th Talking Science at RHL Harwell 1.30pm. “ Dangerous Worlds” – Dr. Elizabeth Tasker.
- Saturday, 9th WI Teas and Cake Stall at Blewbury’s Blewfest.
- Wednesday, 27th WI Monthly meeting in the Vale Room, Blewbury Village Hall. 7.30pm. Speaker, Melanie King – Tea/Coffee/ Chocolate-Beverages that changed a Nation.
For more details of any of our events, or if you wish to join us, please ring Karen on 850219 or visit our web page, http://blewburywi.wordpress.com where you will find more information. Love from Cilla.