BLEWBURY WI NEWS
Hello to everyone. Autumn has arrived. Very beautiful but will keep us very busy with all the fallen leaves to sweep up and the garden to put to bed. But we can look forward to bonfires and fireworks to keep us entertained and the following list of WI November events will keep us happily occupied. All new members will be made very welcome to join us.
- Wednesday, 1st Lyn’s Walk. Leave the Village Hall at 10am for a local walk which will probably finish up at Style Acre.
- Wednesday, 1st Scrabble at Lin Page’s. 7.30pm. Please ring first.
- Friday, 3rd Craft Evening at Liz’s. 7pm. Please ring first.
- Monday, 6th Mah Jong at Steve’s. 2.30pm. Please ring first.
- Wednesday, 8th Coffee at Style Acre with Trish. 10.30am.
- Wednesday, 22nd WI monthly meeting. Craft evening making Christmas items. Vale Room 7.30pm.
- Friday, 24th Talking Science Lecture at RAL Harwell. 1.30pm. Pressing FIRE on the most powerful laser in the world. Dr. Ceri Brenner.
For more details of any of our events, or if you wish to join us, please ring Karen on 850219 or visit our web page, http://blewburywi.wordpress.com where you will find more information. Love from Cilla