Hello to Everyone. December is almost upon us! We will all be busy with card writing, present buying and Christmas festivities. But, all new members will be very welcome to join us at the following events in December and January 2018. I would like to wish all the Bulletin readers a joyous Christmas time and a happy, healthy 2018.
- Friday, 1st December – Craft Evening at Liz’s Please phone first.
- Tuesday, 5th December – Lyn’s Walk. Leave the Village Hall at 10am. For a local walk/stroll, weather dependent.
- Wednesday, 6th December – Scrabble at Graeme’s. 7.30pm. Please phone first.
- Friday, 8th December – Talking Science lecture at RAL Harwell. 30pm. Building a time machine: The engineering of the James Webb Space Telescope and its Mid-InfraRed Instrument. Paul Eccleston.
- Monday, 11th – WI Christmas Lunch at the Red Lion. 12.30pm.
- Monday, 18th – Coffee and mince pies at Maggie’s. 10.30am.
- MahJong – every Monday, 2.30pm. (except 25th)
- Tuesday, 9th January – Coffee at Style Acre. 30am.
- Tuesday, 9th January – Scrabble at Rosemary’s. 30pm. Please phone first.
- Wednesday, 24th – WI monthly meeting in the Vale Room. Speaker Neil Stewart – Beating about the Bush in Africa. 7.30pm.
- Friday, 26th – Talking Science lecture at RAL Harwell. 1.30pm. Last Day of the Dinosaurs. Professor Phil Manning.
- MahJong – every Monday, 2.30pm.(except January 1st )
A reminder that there will not be a “Lyn’s Walk “ in January because of the New Year’s Day walk to Aldworth.
For more details of any of our events, or if you wish to join us, please ring Karen on 850219 or visit our web page, http://blewburywi.wordpress.com where you will find more information. Love from Cilla.