Hello to everyone. June is approaching fast. Midsummer already. Hopefully we will have some real Summer weather? Lovely long, warm, sunny days and balmy evenings, sitting on the patio, watching the sun go down. Well, we can dream?
Following is a list of our Blewbury WI events being held during June 2018 and we would love to welcome some new Members to join us.
- Friday, 1st Craft evening at Liz’s. 7pm. Please ring beforehand.
- Tuesday, 5th Lyn’s Walk. We will be re-doing a previous walk – outside Blewbury. Meet at the Village Hall at 9am. Transport sorted on the day. Hopefully the weather will not beat us this time and the paths should not be water logged. We will definitely be having lunch, so pennies will be needed.
- Wednesday, 6th Scrabble at Cilla’s. 7.30pm. Please ring beforehand.
- Wednesday, 13th Coffee at Style Acre. 10.30am.
- Friday, 15th Talking Science lecture at R.A.L. Harwell. 1.30pm. “Seeing cancer before it is cancer: illuminating the way with ALICE by seeing the invisible.” Dr. Michele Siggel-King.
- Wednesday, 27th WI monthly meeting – in the Main Hall. 7.30pm. Speaker- Gilly Pusey. “Handspinning & Natural Dyeing”
For more details of any of our events, or if you wish to join us, please ring Karen on 850219 or visit our web page, http://blewburywi.wordpress.com where you will find more information. Love from Cilla.