To: All Members of the Council
You are hereby summoned to attend the Meeting of the Parish Council to be held in the Vale Room on Wednesday 5th April 2017 at 7.30 pm.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend.
E de Ridder
Clerk to Blewbury Parish Council
- To receive apologies for absence
- To record declarations of interests relating to this meeting
- To approve the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 8th March 2017
- To receive the County Councillor’s report
- To receive District Councillor’s report
- To receive the Lengthman’s report
- Open Forum
- To receive representations from members of the public if present. Maximum 15 minutes
- Matters arising
- To report back on actions arising at previous meeting
- Village hall refurbishment
- To receive an update on the progress of the refurbishment project and fundraising
- To agree to engage Macfarlanes LLP on a pro bono basis to advise the Parish Council about possible steps against Knowles. To receive an opinion from Macfarlanes LLP and agree next steps.
- Recreation Ground
- To receive an update from the PC representative on the BVCIC
- Planning & Housing
- To receive the planning committee report
- To approve responses to current applications
P17/V0798/LB Hall Barn Close, Chapel Lane. Strip wooden beams and doors to sitting room to remove existing stain and varnish.
P17/V0677/HH The Gables, Bessels Lea. Single storey rear extension
P17/V0602/HH 11 Westbrook Green. The application proposes: a two storey side and first floor extension, and internal alterations.
P17/V0629/HH Mandalay, Westbrook Street Extensions and alterations to existing dwelling to provide additional living accommodation and first floor bedrooms.
- Finance & Administration
- To approve payments to be made under ancillary powers and within budgeted amounts
|E de Ridder (salary and expenses) – gross pay
|D Hollick (salary and expenses) – gross pay
|NEST (pension contribution)
|BT Payment Services Ltd
|Biffa Waste Services Ltd
|Post Office Ltd (PAYE & NI)
|Oxfordshire Association of Local Councils
|Blewbury Hall Executive Management Committee (Post Office rent grant)
|CFO (previously ORCC)
|Wokingham Borough Council
|West Garden Machinery
|White Horse Horticulture
| Payments relating to the Village Hall refurbishment
|West Waddy ADP
|Vale of White Horse District Council
|Mrs SJ Gibson
- Risk Management
- 05/01/17 To receive an update on annual inspection of play areas and repairs needed. To discuss recent changes to the BMX track. To agree a date for the KAP refurbishment
- To receive an update on any issues relating to the Environment
- To receive an update on any issues relating to Footways, Footpaths, rights of way and open spaces
- To receive an update on any issues relating to roads, road safety and public transport
- Village Hall Management Committee. To receive an update from the VHMC.
- Items requesting a reply & consultations
- Complaint about trees on Curtoys Lane
- Complaint about tree on Pilgrims Way
- Complaint about trees obstructing view of Blewburton Hill
- To agree Local Plan part 2 consultation response
- Items for information that have been circulated
- Any other business Exceptionally to deal with business received too late for inclusion in agenda.
- To set the date of the next meeting