To: All Members of the Council
You are hereby summoned to attend the Meeting of the Parish Council to be held in the Melland Room, Blewbury Clubhouse on Wednesday 8th March 2017 at 7.30 pm.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend.
EF de Ridder
Clerk to Blewbury Parish Council
- To receive apologies for absence
- To record declarations of interests relating to this meeting
- To approve the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 8th February 2017
- To receive the County Councillor’s report
- To receive District Councillor’s report
- To receive the Lengthman’s report
- To receive and accept the quote from West Garden Machinery for hedge cutting equipment and wheelbarrow
- Open Forum
- To receive representations from members of the public if present. Maximum 15 minutes
- Matters arising
- To report back on actions arising at previous meeting
- Village hall refurbishment
- To receive an update on the progress of the refurbishment and fundraising
- Recreation Ground
- To receive an update from the PC representative on the BVCIC
- Planning & Housing
- To receive the planning committee report
- To approve responses to current applications
P17/V0334/FUL Land at Pound Furlong, London Road
Development of a new 2 Bedroom Chalet Bungalow with dormer features.
P17/V0512/FUL Land adjacent to nos 4 & 5 Westbrook Green
Erection of three bedroom detached dwelling
- Finance & Administration
- Resolution: To carry over to the next financial year as earmarked reserves the amounts budgeted but unspent on projects (e.g. Village Hall refurbishment and Play Areas) that are in hand but not complete.
- To note Section 137 expenditure limit for 2017/2018
- To approve payments to be made under ancillary powers and within budgeted amounts
|E de Ridder (salary and expenses)
|NEST (pension contribution)
|BT Payment Services Ltd
|Biffa Waste Services Ltd
|Blewbury cob wall fund
|Mrs J Blythe (for Autumn Leaves bookings)
|Blewbury Hall Executive Management Committee
|Blewbury Hall Executive Management Committee (refund)
| Oxfordshire Playing Fields Association
| Payments relating to the Village Hall refurbishment
|West Waddy ADP
- Risk Management
- 05/01/17 To receive an update on annual inspection of play areas and repairs needed. To receive quotes for landscaping and safety matting installation.
- 05/01/17 To confirm the appointment of the new internal auditor. To receive a report of the meeting with the auditor and to take action where necessary.
- 08/03/17 To review and adopt the risk management plan. To receive various risk assessments.
- To receive an update on any issues relating to the Environment
- To receive an update on any issues relating to Footways, Footpaths, rights of way and open spaces
- To receive an update on any issues relating to roads, road safety and public transport
- Village Hall Management Committee. To receive an update from the VHMC.
- Items requesting a reply & consultations
- Vale of White Horse draft Local Plan Part 2 Consultation.
- Oxfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group – Oxfordshire’s health and care services – The Big Consultation – Phase 1
- Items for information that have been circulated
- Any other business Exceptionally to deal with business received too late for inclusion in agenda.
To set the date of the next meeti