To: All Members of the Council
You are hereby summoned to attend the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council to be held in the Vale Room on Wednesday 10th May 2017 at 7.30 pm. The meeting will be preceded by a half an hour training and Q&A session re the Blewbury Neighbourhood Development Plan (BNDP), starting at 7pm .
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend.
EF de Ridder
Clerk to Blewbury Parish Council
- To receive apologies for absence
- To elect a chairman and vice chairman
- To record declarations of interests relating to this meeting
- To approve the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 5th April 2017
- To receive the County Councillor’s report
- To receive District Councillor’s report
- To receive the Lengthman’s report
- Open Forum
- To receive representations from members of the public if present. Maximum 15 minutes
- Matters arising
- To report back on actions arising at previous meeting
- Village hall refurbishment
- To receive an update on the progress of the refurbishment project and fundraising
- To receive a report from Macfarlanes LLP.
- Recreation Ground
- To receive an update from the PC representative on the BVCIC
- Planning & Housing
- To receive the planning committee report
- To approve responses to current applications
P17/V1042/FUL Whiteshoot Farm Improvement to existing pig rearing enterprise at Whiteshoot Farm by the proposed erection of a Weaner building.
P17/V1043/FUL Whiteshoot Farm Improvement to existing pig rearing enterprise at Whiteshoot Farm by the proposed erection of a Grower building
P17/V1001/HH Linnets, South Street Proposed loft conversion and extension. Proposed ground and first floor extensions. Proposed new detached garage.
- Finance & Administration
- To note the formal clerk’s resignation. To receive an update re applications for the vacancy.
- Accounts and audit for 2016-2017. Proposal and acceptance of annual accounts. To note the start of the period for the exercise of public rights. To receive a report from the internal auditor.
- To approve payments to be made under ancillary powers and within budgeted amounts
|E de Ridder (salary and expenses)
|D Hollick (salary and expenses)
|NEST (pension contribution)
|BT Payment Services Ltd
|Biffa Waste Services Ltd
|Mr A Allen
|Came and Company
|West Garden Machinery
|White Horse Horticulture
- Risk Management
- 05/01/17 To receive an update on annual inspection of play areas and repairs needed. To discuss recent changes to the BMX track. To receive a recommendation for the KAP refurbishment
- To receive OALC dispute resolution advice and adopt policies accordingly
- To start negotiations about the extension of the allotment lease if needed.
- To agree the renewal of Parish Council motor insurance
- To receive an update on any issues relating to the Environment
- To receive an update on any issues relating to Footways, Footpaths, rights of way and open spaces
- To receive an update on any issues relating to roads, road safety and public transport
- Village Hall Management Committee. To receive an update from the VHMC.
- Items for information that have been circulated
- OALC update
- Police and Crime Commissioner launches Victims First website
- Any other business Exceptionally to deal with business received too late for inclusion in agenda.
- To set the date of the next meeting