Minutes of the Special Parish Council Meeting of the Blewbury Parish Council in the Vale Room on Wednesday 21st May 2014 at 7.10 p.m.
Councillors present: Mr C Lakeland, Mr B Morgan, Ms V Fox, Mr R Cooper, Mr R Farrell
Also present: E de Ridder (clerk)
- Apologies for absence . Ms V Fox, Mr M Blythe
- Declarations of interest. None made
- Village hall redevelopment
- Appointment of Construction Design Management (CDM) Coordinator . Three quotes were sought. The working party recommended that West Waddy ADP’s proposal be accepted. The Parish Council appointed West Waddy ADP.
- Recreation Ground
- Quote for work at the store room. James Barrett gave an estimate for the work in the store room. Previously two quotes were sought, both of which would come to about £3000. It was agreed that the budget for this work would be £2000 to £2500. As the quote from Mr Barrett was not a firm quote, the matter was be delegated to the clerk in consultation with the chair. It was agreed that Mr Barrett could go ahead with the work provided it would not exceed the budget.
- Any Other Business. None
- Details of the next meeting. 11th June 2014, Vale Room
Meeting closed at 7.17 pm.