Maggie & I are both unavailable for a short while, I have arranged for Frances to come in to cover, but she’s from Pangbourne PO, and still has to do her usual days there!
Opening hours over the affected period (Thursday 30th January to Friday 7th February) will be as follows:
- Thursday 30th & Friday 31st – 8.30am to 3pm
- Saturday 1st & Monday 3rd – Closed
- Tuesday 4th – 8.30am through to 3pm
- Wednesday 5th – 8.30am to 12 noon
- Thursday 6th & Friday 7th – 8.30am through to 3pm
- Saturday 8th onwards – as usual!
The Royal Mail collection will be at 12 noon-ish, so anything handed in after that will go the following day.
While the Village Hall is being refurbished, we have no loo nearby, so you may find a ‘Back in 10 minutes’ note on the door, and a chair!
Interesting ‘video games’ stamps on sale now, and ‘visions of the universe’ are out mid February.
Love from Karen & Maggie