Hello to everyone. Autumn has arrived, showing off its beautiful colours on all the trees. But, then we shall be sweeping up the leaves when they decide to fall?
Bonfire night will soon be here and we will see a wonderful firework display and some of our WI ladies will be serving hot baked potatoes and mulled wine. Below is a list of our November events and we would love to welcome any new Members to join us.
- Friday, 2nd Craft evening at Liz’s. 7pm. Please ring beforehand.
- Monday, 5th Mah Jong at Judy’s. 2.30pm. Please ring beforehand.
- Tuesday, 6th Lyn’s Walk. Meet at the Village Hall at 9am. Destination will depend on the state of the paths, but will probably be around Blewbury. Coffee possible.
- Tuesday, 6th Coffee morning at Sharon’s. 10.30am.
- Wednesday, 7th Scrabble at Judy’s. 7.30pm. Please ring beforehand.
- Friday, 16th Talking Science Lecture at RAL Harwell. 1.30pm. Speaker Dr. Kathryn Harkup – “B is for Belladonna “
- Wednesday, 28th WI monthly meeting. 7.30pm. In the Vale Room. Craft Evening.
For more details of any of our events, or if you wish to join us, please ring Karen on 850219 or visit our web page, http://blewburywi.wordpress.com where you will find more information. Love from Cilla.