We have now raised over 50% of our target and our fundraising total stands at £40,678. Thank you to everyone who has donated. Our upcoming events are:
* The Fascinating World Of The Honeybee By Rob Nickless – Wednesday 10th April 2019 – 7:30pm at The Manor Barn, The Manor, Berry Lane, Blewbury.
Only a few tickets left on sale at Blewbury Post Office. £6 including a glass of wine or soft drink.
* Promises Auction with Introductory Wine Tasting – Saturday 11th May 2019: 7pm at Blewbury Village Hall
A fun evening for all, including a chance to bid for unique experiences, days out, fitness, arts & crafts and items for the home and garden. A perfect chance to secure those eluding birthday/anniversary gifts for partners and parents and ideas for entertaining children in the school holidays.
The evening will start with an introductory wine tasting served with canapes, led by our regularly visiting “Wine-Man”, Ian Hewson. The auction will be compered by our auctioneer, Mr Chris Mousley-Jones! More information, including a listing of the lots, can be found in the insert to this edition of the Bulletin. Bidding will take place on the night and the auctioneer’s decision will be final. However, pre-bids may be submitted up to 6th May by those unable to attend on the night. Pre-bidders should send an email to email@example.com stating their name, address, lot number, lot description and the amount of the bid.
Tickets for the auction will be available for tables of 10 (and sold individually) from 10am on Saturday 6th April at Blewbury Post Office. £10 per ticket including wine tasting, canapes, cheese and biscuits.
* From Bizet to Broadway – Saturday 8th June 2019 7:45 pm at St Michael’s church
Charlotte Good (pianist), Louise Innes (mezzo soprano) and Simon Wallfisch (baritone and cello) will be performing a fabulous show of songs from musicals and well-known pieces from Opera. For details see page 17.
* Summer BBQ – Saturday 6th July 2019 – St Michael’s Church and grounds. All welcome
- 6pm Walk and talk tour of the recently researched archived history of St Michaels followed by
- 7pm Summer BBQ, Beer, Wine and Soft Drinks
We still have work to do so if you would like to make a donation to Resound then a gift aid form can be downloaded from the Blewbury website http://blewbury.co.uk/project-resound-launched/ and/or you can donate on JustGiving https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/Resound. Thank you. Project Resound Team.